Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ubiquitous Nonsense

Being an average human being I have a very high regard for myself. So, I think, at least in private, that I am supremely gifted and unique in my thinking! Hence was under the impression that my blogs name is unique.


Did a bit of ego surfing and guess what there were tons of nonsense blogs on the web. WOW! Plagiarism at its height! Folks, people copy my ideas so well that they copy it even before the original idea comes in my head. These guys can make a great living creating question papers for board exams! March Biology paper available in February!


"Nonsense blogs" are there everywhere. Only forms vary, some have spaces, other have hyphens added, still others have it suffixed or prefixed somewhere. Some of them have got awards for dishing out awful nonsense, excellent nonsense, consistent nonsense etc. Now I cannot be the only nonsense blogger to win an award.


I wish I was born a few centuries earlier. There were lots of things to do then. For e.g., you could discover America or reach somewhere else believe it to be America and claim you discovered it. Discover the North or South Pole, the solar system etc etc sigh! Now all the easy things have been discovered! You cannot even loose the love of a good woman and go into deepest Africa. You are bound to run into terrorists, civil war guerilla’s, pirates and others!


You still don’t believe me! Ok! We shall solve that, look at the periodic table. The early scientists discovered simple names like Oxygen, Hydrogen, Iron, Gold etc. The later scientist’s poor guys had to discover such difficult things like gadolinium, ytterbium, neodymium etc. WHY because all the others were taken. So and so they had to start a back benchers section in the Periodic Table


Now you begin to believe!


My only hope now is in the next century when they compile a list of the TOP 100 Nonsense Blogs, I will feature there prominently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sense of Nonsense